Anesthesia for fry?

s060965 at AIX1.UOTTAWA.CA s060965 at AIX1.UOTTAWA.CA
Wed May 29 23:53:36 EST 1996

 An anesthetic I used to use for zebrafish was 2-phenoxyethanol.  It is
widely used in the aquaculture industry for trout and salmon.  I can't
remember the concentrations used(but in practise it was more like 2-3
drops in 300ml H2O).  It worked very effectively, with a low frequency
 of overdose.  I could find out the dose if you wanted to try it.

Cris Martin