Zebrafish calendar

Pat Edwards edwards at uoneuro.uoregon.edu
Wed Nov 6 12:45:57 EST 1996

The first annual (we hope) "The Zebrafish Calendar" will be off the
presses at the University of Oregon in late November and will be ready
for mailing by December 1.  The calendar is 9" x 12" with color
photographs of zebrafish mutants and other interesting zebrafish shots.
We've tried to include as many important zebrafish dates as possible as
well as holidays of the world.  We hope that the zebrafish community
will enjoy it as much as we have enjoyed putting it together.

Here is the information for ordering "The Zebrafish Calendar":

Costs for each calendar:

     Calendars = $12.00 US

     Shipping =  $2.00 within US, Canada, and Mexico

                 $5.00 outside of US, Canada, and Mexico
                 $9.00 for 2 calendars outside of US, Canada & Mexico
                 $13.00 for 3 calendars outside of US, Canada & Mexico

Calendars will be sent by airmail printed matter by December 1 for
orders that come in before that time and will be sold on a first come-
first served basis.  (We have ordered more than the number of responses
that we received earlier, but are being rather conservative in our
estimate, so there's a possibility that we may run out.)

We can accept checks, money orders, or purchase orders.  Please
make checks out to "Institute of Neuroscience"  If you have any
questions, please send them to me at the address below or to Ellen
McCumsey (ellenm at uoneuro.uoregon.edu).  Thanks!

Pat Edwards
ZF Publications Coordinator

Institute of Neuroscience