unkown fish

josh frankel drj at pop.interport.net
Thu Nov 7 23:07:20 EST 1996

I am writing something, and I remember going to an acquarium when I was
younger and seeing this fish that was small and thin. It swan upstream,
so if it traveled three inches foward, it would then get pushed back
two. I would like to use the name of this fish in a story, though I
cannot for the life of me remember its name. (Salmon are too big,
pencilfish maybe ...)

If you have an answer, or an email or phone number of someone or
someplace that will have an answer for me, please email me.

Thanks.