DIVE FOR MONEY HERE!!!!!!! ($50,000)

George Gehrke/Professional Sportsman gink at clarkston.com
Sat Oct 12 10:13:35 EST 1996

Nicholas Kongoasa wrote:

> $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>
> Taking 3 minutes to read what follows can change your life :
>

> This is NOT ILLEGAL, NOT A CHAIN LETTER, AND IT IS PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE.

Those who keep posting pyramid money schemes are playing with the
potential and wrath of the Federal Government.  It is against FEDERAL
LAW to promote Pyramided Schemes and the fines and jail sentences can be
very severe.  The Federal Government has up to now been very kind and
liberal regarding those who continue to ignore this fact.  But one day
soon, that knock on the door and a Federal Charges may be the next
envelope you will receive if you don't stop this criminal activity for
that is exactly what you are doing.

For  your own good, you had better listen to this warning for what I say
is quite possible and true.

Sincerely,

Mr. George Gehrke/Mr. Gink