immunological assays

Pat Edwards edwards at uoneuro.uoregon.edu
Wed Oct 23 17:32:12 EST 1996

I am posting this for David Muller, dmuller at stimpy.acofi.edu
Please respond directly to him...

Hello, my name is David Muller.  I am currently a student at Albertson
College of Idaho.  I have worked with zebrafish on and off in the past
and recently have become very intrested in the use of the zebrafish as a
subject for doing some immunological assays.  I have heard that some
work
has been done on MHCs, but I was unsure if any work has been completed
on
the zebrafish immune system other than that.  I would hope to do some
immunoglobulin assays and wondered if you would know anyone that would
have done any work in this area.  Thanks.

David Muller
dmuller at stimpy.acofi.edu