Max-Planck postdoc position available

Pat Edwards edwards at uoneuro.uoregon.edu
Fri Oct 25 11:25:07 EST 1996

I am posting this for Matthias Hammerschmidt
(hammerschmid at immunbio.mpg.de)
Please respond directly to him

Postdoctoral position available (BAT1B or 2A, tons of money!!) in
newly set up group at the Max-Planck-Institute for Immunbiology in
Freiburg/Germany. We are interested in the regulation of early
dorsoventral pattern formation and cardiovascular development in the
zebrafish, using molecular (substractive libraries etc.) and genetic
(in situ mutant screens etc.) approaches. Candidates with previous
experience in developmental biology should contact me under:

Matthias Hammerschmidt, Spemann Laboratories, Max-Planck-Institute for
Immunbiology, Stuebeweg 51, D-79108 Freiburg, Germany
phone: 49-761-5108-495, FAX:   49-761-5108-358
e-mail: hammerschmid at immunbio.mpg.de

Institute of Neuroscience
1254 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1254