postdoc positions

Keith C. Cheng kcheng at bcmic.hmc.psu.edu
Mon Dec 1 15:15:47 EST 1997

WANTED:

Postodoctoral fellows to help develop the zebrafish as a vertebrate
model system for the study of genomic instability and cellular
differentiation. Available projects include help with characterization
of mutants identified in our two mutant hunts (unpublished) and using
SAGE to study either these mutants or closely related issues. Candidates
who wish to work with our mutants must have a strong interest in
genetics.  Candidates should send c.v., statement of research interests
and career plans and 3 references to:

Keith C. Cheng, M.D., Ph.D.
The Jake Gittlen Cancer Research Institute
Penn State University College of Medicine
Hershey, PA 17033
717-531-5635
fax 5634
email kcheng at bcmic.hmc.psu.edu