growth hormone

s060965 at AIX1.UOTTAWA.CA s060965 at AIX1.UOTTAWA.CA
Fri Feb 21 17:23:11 EST 1997

I'm not sure about growth hormone, but a collegue of mine used to treat
fathead minnows with testerone directly in the tank water (or in the case
of larvae in dish water).  It appeared to work since the fish became more
behaviorally aggressive and showed much stronger male characteristics.

Cris Martin