Zebrafish Visual Acuity

Leah Ann Fetsko tootsie at ASTRO.OCIS.TEMPLE.EDU
Thu Feb 27 10:50:20 EST 1997

Brian--
     So you want to know about zebrafish visual acuity...Well, I've been
working on this problem using an associative learning task.  From my
tests, they have been able to see all wavelengths of light in the visible
spectrum.  For the mostpart, they are able to distinguish between them
when given a choice between two, except in the case of blue vs an aqua
color.  I haven't tested preferences for any particular wavelength.  We
have also worked on patterns.  If you have more specific questions,
please let me know.

			Leah Ann Fetsko
			Temple University