What kind of fish is this ?

Edward Winkler digiphreak at techie.com
Mon Jan 6 20:42:45 EST 1997

My guess is some kind of damselfish. Some species are colorful as
juveniles, then age to a grayish greenish as adults. Close as I can
figure.

> Hi,
> Maybe you will be able to tell me what kind of fish this is ??   (see the
> included picture)
> I'm participating in a christmas-puzzle. You need to combine a text with a
> picture (and that 80 times).
> In order to be albe to do that I need to know what's on the pictures.

       _  __________=__                Digiphreak Design.
       _/\|-[____]                       Kerosene around?
      /     /(( )                       Something to do!!!
     \____/          (marionw at gvi.net)  Web Development, Maintnence