What kind of fish is this ?

Stephen Bedford Clark sbc at fishace.demon.co.uk
Fri Jan 10 12:44:33 EST 1997

In article <01bbfa56$349c2380$0100007f at djeepiii>, Rian van Nuland
<rianvn at dds.nl> writes
>Hi,
>Maybe you will be able to tell me what kind of fish this is ??   (see the
>included picture)
>I'm participating in a christmas-puzzle. You need to combine a text with a
>picture (and that 80 times).
>In order to be albe to do that I need to know what's on the pictures.
>
>Thanks a lot in advance,
>
>Rianne (from Holland)
>
>P.S. I like to receive e-mail, so please send me e-mail instead of
>responding to the newsgroup.
>rianvn at dds.nl

It is one of the freshwater 'raindbow' fishes possibly of the genera
Chilatherina, originates from South East Asia.

Stephen
SBC & Associates
Sustainable Freshwater Ecology & Aquaculture Consultancy Services
7 Ballam Avenue
Scawthorpe
Doncaster
United Kingdom DN5 9DY
Tel: + 44 (0)1302 782597
Fax: + 44 (0)1302 782597
email: sbc at fishace.demon.co.uk

A list of services and experience are available at:
http://www.fishace.demon.co.uk/

NRi and unecia registered