Call for Papers

Dept. of Cell Biology DUMC H.Lin at CELLBIO.DUKE.EDU
Sat Jan 25 14:05:24 EST 1997

January 23, 1997

Dear zebrafish Researchers:

This letter is to ask a favor of you.  I am writing a review on the =
genetic and cell biological analyses of germline stem cells for the Annual =
Review of Genetics.  This review is intended to cover recent progress on =
the topic in both invertebrate and vertebrate systems.  I would be very =
grateful if you could send me a copy of your recent papers or manuscripts =
that are relevant to this topic.  In addition, if you have any unpublished =
results that you would like to communicate, I would be very happy to learn =
about them.  I would appreciate it if you could send me the materials or =
contact me by February 10.  Meanwhile, for any late breaking news in =
February, I will try my best to incorporate it into the review.  My =
address is:

Dept. of Cell Biology, Box 3709
412 Nanaline Duke Bldg.
Duke University Medical Center