teleost cerebellar development & morphogenesis

Pat Edwards edwards at uoneuro.uoregon.edu
Thu Jan 30 12:34:21 EST 1997

Hello!

I'm forwarding this message to our newsgroup in hopes that some of
you can give this person some specific information on researchers and
papers for her thesis subject.  Once we get the zebrafish database up
and running, everyone can enter their research interests into their own
records so that we can conduct searches directly.  As it is, I have
entered a few parameters and searched abstracts within the database
and have sent the results to Ms. La Mantia... whether or not I used
the proper parameters is the question.  If you have any specific
suggestions or information to give to Ms. La Mantia, she may be
contacted at

a.lamantia at iol.it

Thanks!

Pat