teleost cerebellar development & morphogenesis

Pat Edwards edwards at
Thu Jan 30 12:34:21 EST 1997

I'm forwarding this message to our newsgroup in hopes that some of
you can give this person some specific information on researchers and
papers for her thesis subject.  Once we get the zebrafish database up
and running, everyone can enter their research interests into their own
records so that we can conduct searches directly.  As it is, I have
entered a few parameters and searched abstracts within the database
and have sent the results to Ms. La Mantia... whether or not I used
the proper parameters is the question.  If you have any specific
suggestions or information to give to Ms. La Mantia, she may be
contacted at

a.lamantia at

Date:          Thu, 30 Jan 1997 08:37:53 +0100
To:            edwards at
From:          Andrea La Mantia <a.lamantia at>
Subject:       Teleost Cerebellar Development

Dear Dr.Edwards,

I am Andrea La Mantia, I am a student of Natural Science c/o Università
degli studi La SAPIENZA (Roma) at the final year; I am looking for
articles, abstracts and bibliography about "Teleost Cerebellar
Development" (tilapia) and "Teleost Cerebellar Morphogenesis" , I need
this material to write my thesis. If you can help me, please write to my
E-mail address <a.lamantia at>. Thanking you in advance for your
kind attention, I look forward to hearing from you good news.

Best regards.
Andrea La Mantia