postdoctoral position

Pat Edwards edwards at uoneuro.uoregon.edu
Tue Jul 8 11:47:38 EST 1997

I am posting this new position for Keith Cheng.
Please contact him directly:
(kcheng at bcmic.hmc.psu.edu)

Wanted: Postodoctoral fellows to help develop the zebrafish as a
vertebrate model system for the study of genomic instability and
cellular differentiation. Available projects include help with
characterization of mutants identified in our two mutant hunts
(unpublished) and using SAGE to study either these mutants or closely
related issues. Candidates who wish to work with our mutants must have
a strong genetics background.

If interested, please contact:
Keith C. Cheng, M.D., Ph.D.
The Jake Gittlen Cancer Research Institute
Penn State University College of Medicine
Hershey, PA 17033
717-531-5635
fax 5634
email kcheng at bcmic.hmc.psu.edu