Ablation Activation!!

info info at dls.net
Tue Jul 29 15:07:50 EST 1997

PHOTONIC INSTRUMENTS, INC.
1932 N Carlyle Pl., Arlington Heights, IL  60004
Phone  847-797-8825   Fax  847-797-8372
Email: info at photonic-instruments.com
Webpage: www.photonic-instruments.com

July 29, 1997

Dear Zebra Fish Researcher:

	Photonic Instruments, Inc.,  goal is to provide innovative, quality and
cost effective Laser / Microscope and Microscope Illumination Solutions to
the research community.  We have accomplished that goal with The Photonic
Instruments MicroPoint Laser and MicroPoint Photo-Activation Systems.

	The MicroPoint Laser System is fiber optically delivered and tunable to
ensure safety, flexibility, and perfectly aligned systems x-y & z
verifiably.

	The MicroPoint Laser System allows ablation, intra-cellular uncaging and
F.R.A.P.ing to occur in real time fluorescence.

	The MicroPoint Photo-Activation System provides high efficiency photolysis
in two to ten microseconds.

	If you are interested in our company, you can find more information by
visiting our webpage at
	www.photonic-instruments.com.
If you have any questions or interest, you can reach us by email at
	info at photonic-instruments.com
or call us at
	(847) 797-8825.

	References are available upon request.