Ablation Activation!!

info info at dls.net
Tue Jul 29 15:07:50 EST 1997

1932 N Carlyle Pl., Arlington Heights, IL  60004
Phone  847-797-8825   Fax  847-797-8372
Email: info at photonic-instruments.com
Webpage: www.photonic-instruments.com

July 29, 1997

Dear Zebra Fish Researcher:

	Photonic Instruments, Inc.,  goal is to provide innovative, quality and
cost effective Laser / Microscope and Microscope Illumination Solutions to
the research community.  We have accomplished that goal with The Photonic
Instruments MicroPoint Laser and MicroPoint Photo-Activation Systems.

	The MicroPoint Laser System is fiber optically delivered and tunable to
ensure safety, flexibility, and perfectly aligned systems x-y & z

	The MicroPoint Laser System allows ablation, intra-cellular uncaging and
F.R.A.P.ing to occur in real time fluorescence.

	The MicroPoint Photo-Activation System provides high efficiency photolysis
in two to ten microseconds.

	If you are interested in our company, you can find more information by
visiting our webpage at
If you have any questions or interest, you can reach us by email at
	info at photonic-instruments.com
or call us at
	(847) 797-8825.

	References are available upon request.