news group moderator

Pat Edwards edwards at uoneuro.uoregon.edu
Mon Jun 16 16:22:02 EST 1997

**** FYI ****

I, too, have been noticing the increasing number of "non-zebrafish"
postings to the news group and have volunteered to serve as moderator
for the group if this is what the group wants (as it appears it does
from the number of "unsubscribe" notices arriving daily).  I am waiting
to hear what I need to do to begin the process and as soon as I am given
the "go-ahead", I'll begin sending out only those postings that pertain
to the zebrafish group.

Pat Edwards
ZF Publications Coordinator
><)))'>  Institute of Neuroscience
><)))'>  1254 University of Oregon
><)))'>  Eugene, OR 97403-1254
><)))'>  (541) 346-4556 / FAX (541) 346-4548
><)))'>  e-mail: edwards at uoneuro.uoregon.edu

             (fish symbols thanks to Bill Trevarrow)