Unsubscribing and Moderating

Richard Vogt vogt at zebra.biol.sc.edu
Thu Jun 19 12:29:14 EST 1997

Below is information about how to unsubscribe to the e-mail version of
this newsgroup.  Because the overall bionet administration has recently
changed, it may be unpredictable how this will work.  Good luck.

Regarding moderating the newsgroup, we have requested information on how
to do this from the bionet administration.  Pat Edwards will serve as
the moderator and will filter only those messages that relate in no
manner to fish interests.  We have not heard back from the bionet people
yet, presumably because if the change in administration.  Please bear
with us; hopefully this will be resolved soon.

The zebrafish newsgroup can be accessed via Web browsers at:
http://www.bio.net/hypermail/ZBRAFISH/

CANCELING YOUR E-MAIL SUBSCRIPTION:

IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN EUROPE, AFRICA, OR CENTRAL ASIA:

first be sure that you are sending mail from the address at which you
signed up to receive news postings,and then send the command (in the
body of your mail message)
UNSUB bionet-news.bionet.organisms.zebrafish
MXT at dl.ac.uk.

This message will be automatically read by the computer and your e-mail
address will be extracted from the mail header and removed from the
list.

IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN THE AMERICAS OR THE PACIFIC RIM:

send the message...
unsubscribe zbrafish
to...
biosci-server at net.bio.net.

Please be sure to send the message from the account whose address
matches the one on the list. If your address differs, we will be
notified automatically and will remove you manually from the list if we
can determine what was your old address. Please contact
biosci-help at net.bio.net if you have problems.

Richard Vogt