Postdoc ad... again!

Pat Edwards edwards at uoneuro.uoregon.edu
Mon Mar 3 12:12:14 EST 1997

Sorry!  I hit the wrong button before!

I am posting this for Keith Cheng.  Please respond directly to him.
(kcheng at bcmic.hmc.psu.edu)

A postdoctoral position is available for an individual interested in
aspects of genetic instability including recombination, DNA repair, and
epigenetic mechanisms of instability.  We are a zebrafish genetics
laboratory interested in mechanisms of genomic instability, tissue
differentiation, and cancer.  Desired backgrounds include eukaryotic
genetics (yeast, flies, elegans, for example), and experience with
molecular techniques.  Potential projects include generation and use of
transgenic and other tools for workup of existing mutants, mapping and
other means of characterizing mutations. The postdoctoral position will
require preparation of a fellowship application within a year of
arrival.

Interested individuals should send email including:
1) the applicant's career goals, and potential areas of focus in the
area of genomic instability 2) references with email addresses and phone
numbers.

Keith C. Cheng, Assistant Professor of Pathology
The Jake Gittlen Cancer Research Institute
Adjunct, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Penn State College of Medicine
500 University Drive
Hershey, PA 17033
office 717-531-5635, lab 4704