Sat Mar 15 12:50:53 EST 1997

The Society for In Vitro Biology (formerly the Tissue Culture
Association) will be holding its 1997 Congress on In Vitro Biology in
Washington, DC at the Renaissance Hotel, June 14-18, 1997.  Main
areas of interest include vertebrate, invertebrate, toxicology and

As a member of the Planning Committee, I can say the abstracts we
reviewed for the meeting look to be excellent.  The hotel is elegant
and is located about two blocks from museums and about a 15 walk
from the White House.

The program for the meeting is available at:

You can Email the Society at:  sivb at

Although the abstract deadline is past, abstracts are still being
accepted as "Hot Topics" to be published in a separate journal
available at the meeting.  I believe the deadline for these is April

If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Society or myself.

Timothy A. Stabler, Ph.D.
Department of Biology
Indiana University Northwest
Gary, IN 46408