Wanted: postdoc position

Pat Edwards edwards at uoneuro.uoregon.edu
Mon Mar 17 13:12:43 EST 1997

I am posting this for:

From:                      "Jae-Seong Lee" <LEEJ at novell2.bham.ac.uk>

Please respond directly to him...

Dear Zebrafish community

I would like to work in the developmental biology or genetic lab using

small fish such zebrafish, medaka and others as a post-doctoral
fellow. Now I am working in the cloning and mutation analysis of p53
and ras genes in flounder in the University of Birmingham, United
Kingdom. I am willing to relocate and change my major a little bit.

I am familiar with molecular cloning (especially, construction of
genomic DNA library, DNA sequencing) and blot techniques as well as
fish cell culture and cytogenetics.

Please, feel free to contact me if you have interesting.

Yours sincerely,
Jae-Seong Lee
Jae-Seong Lee, Ph.D.
Research Fellow