Zebrafish References

David Kerk kerkBI at OA.PTLOMA.EDU
Fri May 2 12:52:36 EST 1997

Zebrafish Community:
I am new to zebrafish work.  Some time ago, I put out a request for
reference to a zebrafish anatomy atlas.  As I have had no replies to that
message, I assume there is no such thing.  I wish to do expression studies
with brain, liver, gonad, and kidney.  I would appreciate references which
would help me with the gross location and appearance, cross-sectional
anatomy, and also microscopic anatomy of these structures.  I suppose these
will be in the form of individual research reports or monographs.  Thanks
for your help.
David Kerk, Ph.D.
Department of Biology
Point Loma Nazarene College