Electrical Design Engineers Needed

lmc at dmc22.com lmc at dmc22.com
Tue Nov 11 14:15:00 EST 1997

We are a market leader in the manufacture and sale of clinical
diagnostic equipment and are seeking engineers for our South East and
Mid West facilities, individuals that can design and integrate
electronic circuitry for diagnostic and patient monitoring equipment.
These positions reports to the Director of Research and Development.

A BS degree in Electrical Engineering is essential. Experience with
embedded real-time systems, an ability to work in a team environment and
a minimum of 2 years' experience in the medical diagnostics industry is
required.

I can offer competitive compensation ($90,000) and comprehensive
company-paid benefits.

If you know someone that would be interested I can be contacted at:

Larry Chiaravallo
Voice: (609) 584-9000 ext 216
Fax: (609) 584-9575
Email: lmc at dmc22.com