N D Shephard ZOA95NDS at
Thu Nov 20 13:31:44 EST 1997

At the time of posting this is an empty news group, so thanks for reading

I'm doing a thir year project on Zebra fish for my Zoology degree, and I was
wondering if anyone could provide me with a bit of info about them.
I was wondering if Zebra fish shoal in the wild, and if so what sort of size
aggregations do they form, or are the shoals very transient???

I'll check this newsgroup again, but if you want you can e-mail me with
answers at ZOA95NDS at

Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided,