Retinal Degeneration Scientist

sis at dmc22.com sis at dmc22.com
Tue Nov 25 14:21:13 EST 1997

I am looking for a Scientist to work in a lab evaluating the potential
utility of neurotrophic factors in the treatment of retinal degeneration
/ injury.

The candidate should be experienced in retinal biology with studies of
the retina in developing and mature rodents; have a working knowledge of
techniques in the in vivo evaluation of the structural and function
integrity of the retina; experience with relevant methodologies include
eye surgery in small animals, retinal histology, measurement of ERG's,
etc. and experienced with intraocular delivery of drugs and implantation
of devices would be a plus.

A Ph.D. or M.D. in neurobiology, opthamology or related field with 2
years postdoctoral experience is ideal.

We are a leading biotech company with research facilities in New York
and can provide excellent benefits (health insurance, dental, and vision
plan, stock options, paid vacation and more).

A high impact, high profile position with excellent opportunity for
advancement.

If you know someone that would be interested I can be contacted at:
Scott Shanes
Voice (609) 584-8733 Ext. 218
Fax :  (609) 584-9575

OUR ANTI-SPAM POLICY

We DO NOT send unsolicited email. We DO NOT send email to lists
purchased from any list marketing vendor or producer.

We do send email to individuals that included their email address on
their resume or advertised their email address, thusly soliciting
inquiries, on postings or web sites which discuss job or resumes or
professional or industrial matters related to the job opportunity we are
trying to fill.

Sometimes, people forget they submitted their email address to Diedre
Moire, included it on their resume or solicited response on postings or
pages. In rare situations, individuals' email addresses are advertised
without their knowledge or consent.  In any case, we gladly react to any
request that we cease future mailings by placing a filter on our mailing
software and removing your resume from the Diedre Moire Million Plus
resume database. Please note that over seventy-five Fortune 500
Corporations and many more small and medium companies tap that database
when hiring. Removal of your resume may, in many instances, eliminate
your access to jobs at those companies.

GENERAL DRAW SOLICITATION

We DO NOT support general draw solicitation.  General draw is a
technique used to "troll" for potential prospects by sending mass
quantities of announcements to groups of people in the hopes that some
might respond with a general interest.

We only announce specific job openings that must be filled immediately
and endeavor to contact only those individuals who indicated interest in
the related area and made their email addresses available via public
posting or resume submission.

FORWARDING

Sometimes, people we did not send to receive our mail. This occurs when
the originally targeted recipient forwards the email we send to a friend
or acquaintance. Such forwarding is not under our control.

WHO DO WE WORK FOR

You may notice the response name and address listed above does not
belong to Diedre Moire Corporation, Inc. but some other company, firm or
organization. In such cases, Diedre Moire selected your address and
mailed to you, but our client requested that referrals, inquiries and
candidate applications be made via direct contact to their offices.

Scott Shanes
Voice (609) 584-8733 Ext. 218
Fax :  (609) 584-9575