Transgenic Technologist Needed

sis at dmc22.com sis at dmc22.com
Tue Nov 25 13:56:15 EST 1997

Hello:

I am looking to hire a Transgenic Technologist to do DNA
micro-injection,  working on micro-injection of DNA into fertilized
mouse eggs, surgical implantation of eggs into pseudo-pregnant mice,
injection of embryonic stem cells into blastocysts, mouse colony
maintenance, embryo rederivation, and super-ovulation of mice.  The
candidate will have 1+ years experience and possess a B.S. or M.S.degree
in Biology or related field.

I have several opportunities available with leading pharmaceutical and
biotech companies with research facilities in New Jersey and New York
and can provide excellent benefits (health insurance, dental, and vision
plan, stock options, bonus program, paid vacation and more).

If you know anyone that might be interested please contact:
Scott Shanes

Voice: 609-584-8733 Ext. 218
Fax: 609-584-9575
Email: sis at dmc22.com

OUR ANTI-SPAM POLICY

We DO NOT send unsolicited email. We DO NOT send email to lists
purchased from any list marketing vendor or producer.

We do send email to individuals that included their email address on
their resume or advertised their email address, thusly solicititing
inquiries, on postings or web sites which discuss job or resumes or
professional or industrial matters related to the job opportunity we are
trying to fill.

Sometimes, people forget they submitted their email address to Diedre
Moire, included it on their resume or solicited response on postings or
pages. In rare situations, individuals' email addresses are advertised
without their knowledge or consent.  In any case, we gladly react to any
request that we cease future mailings by placing a filter on our mailing
software and removing your resume from the Diedre Moire Million Plus
resume database. Please note that over seventy five Fortune 500
Corporations and many more small and medium companies tap that data base
when hiring. Removal of your resume may, in many instances,  eliminate
your access to jobs at those companies.

GENERAL DRAW SOLICITATION

We DO NOT support general draw solicitation.  General draw is a
technique used to "troll" for potential prospects by sending mass
quantities of announcements to groups of people in the hopes that some
might respond with a general interest.

We only announce specific job openings that must be filled immediately
and endeavor to contact only those individuals who indicated interest in
the related area and made their email addresses available via public
posting or resume submission.

Scott Shanes

Voice: 609-584-8733 Ext. 218
Fax: 609-584-9575