Discussion topic - ZSM

Dr. Heinrich A. Vischer vischer at ubaclu.unibas.ch
Thu Apr 9 09:56:15 EST 1998

Hi Pat-

Thanks for the message in regard to the zebrafish monitor. I find it an
absolutely great idea to publish the monitor on the web also for the
reason that if somone contributes a report, this can be sent already
electronically to you and you can easily incorporate it into the
monitor.
Also, of course, mailing costs - AND waste of paper - are important
arguments. I just wanted to tell you that I had several times so far
problems in downloading PDF documents - the computer once even crashed.
I don't know why, but the acrobat reader was properly installed. It
might therefore be a good idea to check first the openability of the
documents before they go out to the fish world. I am looking forward
meeting you soon and send you meanwhile my best regards

cheers, Heinrich

            *      Dr.Heinrich A. Vischer     *
            *      Zoological  Institute      *
            *       University of Basel       *