free eels

zoom zooom at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 20 10:13:32 EST 1998

Hi,

    I currently have in my posession 2 electric eels, one 4ft and the
other 3ft.  They are very friendly and are very healthy.  The only
problem is they have gotten too large for the space I have. They are
currently in a 150gal tank that they have out grown. The only tank I
have that will fit them is currently full with fish they will eat. Even
though they would love the 900 gal tank. I am looking for a good home
for them.  I will even be willing to part with them for free, providing
it
is to a good home.  I have contacted numorous aquariums and zoos, with
no luck.  Can you help?

    Thanks,
                Dave