agar

SEAREX SEAREX at aol.com
Tue Apr 21 14:03:59 EST 1998

MEMORANDUM

We would like to present agar extract for your evaluation and possible
purchase.  We are a U.S. West Coast harvester of gelidium (red agar
producing seaweeds) and have to our record produced two hundred metric
dry tons of raw seaweed for American Agar Company who relocated to
Portugal.

We are now prepared to provide granulated or flake dried agar extract in
bulk quantity for shipment.  Please tell us what grades and processing
methods are acceptable for your needs.

Thank you for your consideration and look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

David W. Shields
Director
Ocean Direct Enterprises