Postdoc ad

Keith C. Cheng kcheng at psu.edu
Mon Apr 27 10:46:21 EST 1998

POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCH opportunities are available at the Jake Gittlen
Cancer Research Institute, Penn State College of Medicine.

We are using the zebrafish as a new vertebrate model system to study
genomic instability, cell differentiation (not development), and cancer.

We invite one fellow to characterize, map, and clone our recently
identified zebrafish mutants (unpublished).  Expertise in molecular
biology, cell biology, cancer biology and/or histopathology is needed
preferably by June 1 to study our cellular differentiation mutants and
to determine their potential role as tumor suppressor genes.

Candidates must be highly-motivated team players with excellent thinking
and communication skills (including fluency in spoken and written
English). We are in a growing academic medical center with a superb
living environment.  Send c.v., statement of short/long-term career
goals, and references to:

Keith C. Cheng, M.D., Ph.D., The Jake Gittlen Cancer Research Institute
H059, Penn State University College of Medicine, P.O. Box 850, Hershey,
PA 17033. kcheng at psu.edu.  AA/EOEP