Postdoc in Heidelberg

Michael Brand brand at sun0.urz.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Apr 28 15:00:49 EST 1998

Postdoctoral position available
*********************************

A postdoctoral position is available in our group at the Dept. of
Neurobiology of the University of Heidelberg. We are studying formation of
the zebrafish CNS and the inner ear in the wild type and in  mutants
recovered in the Tuebingen zebrafish screen (see our home page). A keen
interest  and previous experience in developmental studies and molecular
biology is required. The position is available as of the fall of this year.
I will be available at the upcoming Cold Spring Harbor Meeting on Zebrafish
Development and Genetics to meet with interested researchers. Please send a
CV and arrange to have two letters of recommendation sent to:

Michael Brand
Institut fuer Neurobiologie
Universitaet Heidelberg
Im Neuenheimer Feld 364