Zfish marking

William Paul Blackwelder wpbblack at acpub.duke.edu
Wed Aug 19 10:27:50 EST 1998

Hello,

My name is Paul Blackwelder. I work at Duke University, Durham N.C.
under Dr. Edward Levin.We do behavor studies with rats and mice. We
recently have begun to work with Zebra fish and are just working out the
kinks. The one thing I'm hoping you can help with is the best way to
individually mark the fish so we can tell them apart and not effect them
in anyway. If you can suggest any method(s) it would be greatly
appreciated!  Thanks, and by the way Great web site!!

   Best regards,
   Paul Blackwelder