inquiry

Liyiping liyp at sunm.shcnc.ac.cn
Thu Dec 3 11:03:55 EST 1998

How do you do! I'm a beginer majoring in experiment related to zebrafish
in Shanghai cell institute of Chinese Academy. Now, I'm doing in vitro
fertilization of zebrafish. I can get mature Oocyte easily with
referrence to your protocol.  However,with micropipete and metal spatula
pushing its germinal region, it's not easy to get sperm. I want to ask a
question. How many grams male zebrafish can be push out sperm fluid?
Thank you for your tuteeship.

Please return to adrress:
 shzhwu at mail.shcnc.ac.cn