RH server

Robert Geisler robert.geisler at tuebingen.mpg.de
Fri Dec 4 16:04:55 EST 1998

Dear All,

We have created a radiation hybrid map of the zebrafish genome with a panel
generated by the lab of P.N. Goodfellow (available from Research Genetics,
http://www.resgen.com), and are planning to add new markers and genes on an
ongoing basis. Our current map consists of 1383 markers and has an
estimated coverage of 83.7 % of the zebrafish genome.

While the map is not yet published, we already welcome radiation hybrid
data submissions and will send you a list of the markers closest to your
marker or gene in response. Currently it will take us about a week to
process your submission. Your genes may appear on the map as anonymous
markers if you prefer to keep their identity confidential until you have
published them.

An online submission form and PCR protocol are now available at:
http://www.eb.tuebingen.mpg.de/abt.3/haffter_lab/rh_mapping.html

Best regards,
Robert Geisler

---