Developmental biology club

olivier bricaud obricaud at
Tue Dec 8 11:53:29 EST 1998

Dear zebrafish colleagues

I'm the founder and administrator of the Yahoo! Club on Developmental
Biology. We are trying to get some discussions going on over there.
If you like Developmental Biology, and you would like to discuss
Developmental Biology issues don't hesitate to join the Developmental
Biology club. It is completely free! From elementary school students
to university professors, everyone is welcome there. The address is . You have to
become a member in order to be able to post messages. I have full control
over the messages, so I'll try to keep the area free of trash. If you want to
have serious discussions, no matter at what level, Developmental Biology, a
Yahoo! Club, is the place to do it.

Please, don't hesitate to talk about this club to all your colleagues who
are involved in developmental biology.

Laboratoire de Neurogenetique du Developpement
Universite des Sciences et Techniques du Languedoc
CC 103
Place Eugene Bataillon
F-34095 Montpellier Cedex 05

Tel : (+33) (0)4 67 14 32 53