POSTDOCTORAL POSITIONS

Herwig Baier hbaier at itsa.ucsf.edu
Wed Dec 16 11:06:00 EST 1998

POSTDOCTORAL POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN ZEBRAFISH BEHAVIOR GENETICS

Postdoc opportunities are available in a newly established lab at the
University of California, San Francisco. Our goal is to dissect the
visual
pathways of zebrafish by a forward-genetic approach using a battery of
behavioral assays. Phenotypes of mutants will be characterized at both
the molecular and the systems level. We can also provide room and
support for new approaches. Applicants, holding a PhD or equivalent,
with a strong interest in behavior genetics are encouraged to apply.

Positions are available beginning January 1999. Please send a cover
letter with a brief description of your interests, a CV, a list of
publications, and the names of 3 references preferably by email to

Herwig Baier
University of California, San Francisco
Department of Physiology
Programs in Neuroscience, Genetics, and Human Genetics
513 Parnassus Avenue, Room S-762
San Francisco, CA 94143-0444

Email: hbaier at itsa.ucsf.edu
Phone: +1(415)502-4301