Research Assistant wanted

Paul Henion henion.1 at osu.edu
Fri Feb 6 12:22:07 EST 1998

Research Assistant Wanted

A Research Assistant position is available in my lab in the
Neurobiotechnology Center at Ohio State University. The laboratory
studies developmental mechanisms that regulate cell diversification in
the neural crest lineage. We utilize a variety of cellular and
molecular approaches to understand issues such as cell fate
specification, cell survival, migration and proliferation during
neural crest development in zebrafish and quail embryos.

The successful applicant will have an interest in developmental
biology, experience in molecular techniques and the ability to
supervise others. Previous work with zebrafish as well as experience
in cell culture and electrophysiological techniques are desirable. In
addition to the principal responsibilities of the position, the
possibility exists for an independent research project related to the
goals of the laboratory.

Interested persons should send a CV and the names of three references
to:

Paul D. Henion
Neurobiotechnology Center
Ohio State University