Calreticulin monoclonals

Paul Eggleton eggleton at
Wed Mar 4 17:47:25 EST 1998

Does anyone know of, or have a monoclonal antibody against correctly
folded human calreticulin (i.e an antibody which can tell the difference
between correctly folded and incorrectly folded protein).

If you do please contact Steve Johnson on email: johnson at
here in our lab in Oxford.

Many thanks 

Paul Eggleton.

More information about the Zbrafish mailing list