job announcement

Paul Liu pliu at
Thu Mar 12 15:47:30 EST 1998

One postdoctoral research position is immediately available to use
animal models to study leukemogenesis and hematopoiesis. Both zebrafish
and mice will be used in our studies. Excellent state-of-the-art
facilities are available for the studies. Our Institute has a
scientifically stimulating environment, particularly strong in the
studies of human genetic diseases and genome research. More detailed
information about our research can be obtained from our web site:

Applicants must have a PhD and/or MD and less than five years of
postdoctoral experience. Please send a CV, statement of research
interests, and the names of 3 references by March 31, 1998 to

Dr. Pu Paul Liu
Genetics and Molecular Biology Branch
49 Convent Drive, Room 3A18
Phone:  (301) 402-2529, Fax:  (301) 402-4929
e-mail: pliu at

The NIH is an equal opportunity employer.