Midwest Regional Zebrafish Meeting

Christine Beattie beattie.24 at osu.edu
Thu May 21 12:48:04 EST 1998

~~~~~~ Announcement ~~~~~~~

We are taking advantage of the momentum from the Cold
Spring Harbor Zebrafish Meeting and are in the beginning stages of
planning a Midwest Regional Zebrafish Meeting to be held in the spring
of 1999 in Chicago.  Our goal is to bring together Zebrafish
researchers in the midwest to share ideas and resources thus promoting
collaborations and a forum for student participation.

To help us estimate the number of participants, please reply to the
email address below if you are interested in attending.  Also, any
ideas or suggestions regarding the meeting are welcome.

Reply to:

beattie.24 at osu.edu
(please put "zebrafish meeting" as the subject)

Thanks!

Vicky Prince (University of Chicago)
Christine Beattie (Ohio State University)
Paul Henion (Ohio State University)

Christine E. Beattie
The Ohio State University
Neurobiotechnology Center/ Dept. Of Pharmacology
115 Rightmire Hall
1060 Carmack Rd
Columbus, Ohio 43210
ph: 614-292-5113