Wanted: Post-doc position

Jae-Seong Lee jslee2 at plaza1.snu.ac.kr
Mon Nov 9 10:52:25 EST 1998

Dear zebrafish colleagues

I am searching the post-doc position in zebrafish team. Currently I am
working in Drosophila developmental biology team in Korea but I would like
to relocate to the zebrafish team elsewhere.

Since my master student in 1986, I had experiences of fish (mainly the
hermaphroditic fish Rivulus marmoratus) in the field of histology,
cytogenetics, molecular biololgy. In several post-doctoral training places,
I had gained the valuable skills in biochemistry (protein purification,
characterization, gel-shift assay, immunoprecipitation, western blot) as
well as the modern molecular biology work including the construction of
cDNA or genomic DNA library usign fish system.

After the several year of post-doctoral training, I realized that zebrafish
work again will be great for me as I have all the background for fish work.
I am hoping that I can be involved in your team who is actively working in
developmental genetics. Please let me know if you have interesting to
contact me again. I am enclosing the short list of my CV as follow.

Name: Jae-Seong Lee
DOB: Sept. 28, 1963
Nationality: South Korea
Education: Hanyang Univ. (Seoul, Korea), 1986, BS; Hanyang Univ., 1988;
Hanyang Univ., 1994.
Post-doc training:
   1. Penn State University, Hershey, PA. Zebrafish team (1994-1995)
   2. The Univ of Birmingham, England. Flounder team (1995-1997)
   3. St. Jude Chidren's Research Hospital & Indiana Univ. Human
Biochemistry (1997-1998)
   4. Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea. (1998-Now)
Publication:
   1. In Vitro Cell. Devel. Biol. (1989)
   2. Mutation Res. (1992)
   3. Biochem. Mol. Biol. Int. (1994)
   4. Biochem. Mol. Biol. Int. (1995)
   5. DNA Seq. (1998)
   6. J. Appl. Ichthyol. (in press)
   7. DNA Seq. (submitted)
   8. J. Appl. Ichthyol. (submitted)
   9. Gene (submitted)
  10. Marine Environ. Res. (in preparation)
  11. Aquat. Toxicol. (in preparation)

Thanks.

Yours sincerely,

Jae-Seong Lee
Dr. Jae-Seong Lee
Institute for Molecular Biology and Genetics
Seoul National University
Seoul 151-742
Korea
Fax +82-348-946-2313