European Zebrafish Meeting

Pascal Haffter pascal.haffter at tuebingen.mpg.de
Tue Nov 24 14:44:30 EST 1998

**********************ANNOUNCEMENT**************************

We may accept registrations after the deadline on a "first come, first
served" basis until we have reached our limit of 290 participants.
However we cannot guarantee accommodation to participants registering
later than November 30!

FIRST EUROPEAN MEETING ON ZEBRAFISH GENETICS & DEVELOPMENT

March 25 - 28, 1999
Registration Deadline: November 30, 1998
Organizers: Michael Brand, Pascal Haffter, Nigel Holder, Christiane
Nuesslein-Volhard

Dear Colleague,

You are invited to participate in the First European Meeting on
Zebrafish Genetics & Development which will be held in Tuebingen. The
meeting will focus on the cellular, molecular and genetic regulation
of development and differentiation in the zebrafish. The meeting will
start on Thursday, March 25 at 6.30 p.m. and will end on Sunday, March
28 at 1.30 p.m. after lunch. Oral and poster presentations will be
selected exclusively among the abstracts submitted by the
participants.

We encourage you to register and submit abstracts for the meeting
electronically at http://wwweb.mpib-tuebingen.mpg.de:8082/EZM/. If you
are unable to register or submit abstracts electronically please
contact the meeting office at the following address:

euro.meeting at tuebingen.mpg.de

We are especially eager to have as many young people as possible
attend this meeting. To assist them we may provide at least partial
support for the attendance of graduate students and postdocs.
Applications for such financial support should be sent to:

European Zebrafish Meeting
Max-Planck-Institut fuer Entwicklungsbiologie
Spemannstrasse 35/III
72076 Tuebingen
Germany

Looking forward to meeting you next spring in Tuebingen!
The organizers

Pascal Haffter
Max-Planck-Institut
fuer Entwicklungsbiologie