Developmental Biology faculty position

brad hyman bhyman at ucrac1.ucr.edu
Thu Oct 22 09:55:20 EST 1998

DEVELOPMENTAL BIOLOGIST
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, RIVERSIDE

The Department of Biology seeks a Developmental Biologist at the
junior (tenure- track ASSISTANT PROFESSOR) or senior (tenured
ASSOCIATE or FULL PROFESSOR) level. We seek individuals using
cellular, molecular and genetic approaches to study fundamental
mechanisms of development. The successful candidate will join a
growing program in developmental biology at UCR, establish a vigorous
research program, contribute to undergraduate and graduate curricula,
and participate in our interdepartmental graduate research unit in
cell, molecular and developmental biology.

Applicants must have a Ph.D. degree and two or more years of
postdoctoral training; senior applicants must have an established
independent research record of excellence.  A curriculum vitae,
statement of research interests, copies of relevant publications, and
at least three letters of reference should be sent to: Chair,
Development Search, Department of Biology, University of California,
Riverside, CA 92521 by January 8, 1999, to be assured full
consideration.

The University of California is an Equal  Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer.