Your assistance please

Chris Larsen clarsen at forestpark.k12.mi.us
Mon Sep 14 14:11:30 EST 1998

My son is a bio major at Michigan Tech University. His freshman bio lab
group is studyingthe zfish, specifically how the zfish respond to different
colors. The group has looked at several sources and they are having
difficulty finding info on this topic. Can you be of any assistance. They
need some info as soon as possible. Please contact me at the about email
address and I can forward the info to them, they have not yet been assigned
email accounts as of yet. Your immediate assistance is most appreciated.
Thanks!

Chris