Information of zerbra fish.

Pat Edwards edwards at uoneuro.uoregon.edu
Mon Sep 14 14:10:59 EST 1998

Hi Amanda,

The place to start looking for information on zebrafish is on-line at
http://zfish.uoregon.edu.  This website includes The Zebrafish Book, which is
a source for much of the information that you are probably seeking.  It also
contains back issues of The Zebrafish Science Monitor, the newsletter of the
research community, and has links to other sites such as the Zebrafish
Information Server from which you can gather more information.

Good luck on your project!

Pat Edwards