JOBOP LIMB.CARDIAC ISCHEMIC SCIENTIST

sis at candseek.com sis at candseek.com
Wed Sep 16 10:30:31 EST 1998

Hello:

I am looking for a Scientist who will be responsible for directing and
overseeing animal studies (mainly mouse) to study the role of stem
endothelial cells in new angiogenic beds, for example angiogenic beds
in limb and cardiac ischemia.  Future studies will also include gene
therapy animal models.

The candidate should have hands on experience in implementing,
carrying out and analyzing ischemic / angiogenic animal models.
Experience in histological analysis of animal tissues a plus, for
example immunohistology and / or in situ methodology. This person
should possess a Ph.D. or M.D. with postdoctoral experience.

Our client is a leading biotech firm with research facilities in New
York and can provide excellent benefits (health insurance, dental,
and vision plan, paid vacation and more). A high impact, high profile
position with excellent opportunity for advancement.

If you know anyone that might be interested contact:

Sandy Stern
Voice: 609-584-8733 Ext. 218
 Fax: 609-584-9575
E-Mail: sis at candseek.com.