(Fwd) Help!

Patrick McGuire patmcg at acadiacom.net
Tue Sep 22 10:20:56 EST 1998

#1 Where do zfish live, what is their natural habitat?
 Northeastern India

#2 What sort of substrate is normal for zfish?
 Sand or gravel bottom... some mud may also be present in slower moving
rivers and streams.

#3 What is normal water temp and PH balance and oxygen requirements?
 I do not know.

#4 What sense organ(s) do zfish have?
 I do not know.

#5 How do senses affect survival?
 I do not know.

#6 What are some of the zfish's natural predators?
 Other larger fish, birds and some reptiles.

#7 What do zfish eat and where do they find their food source?
 Natural food consists of some insects, small creatures (protozoa, fry)

#8 How much do zfish eat, let's say in a week?
  I do not know.

#9 How often do zfish eat?
  In nature, they are constantly searching for food.   They are best fed

twice a day in an aquarium.