Requesting information

Ahmed Attia ahmedzattia at webtv.net
Fri Aug 6 12:05:13 EST 1999

Answers to my questions will be very appreciated. I must confess
that I do not know anything about fish, so that please forgive me if
my questions seem to be silly..

Do fish have internal ears?  how fish can hear ?   If they can
produce voices then I assumed they can hear someway maybe
through water vibration, And  can fish recognise other fish like for
example lions who can identify each other.

Lastly, Can fish distinguish between colors the same way we do or
they have simple eyes that they can not see color differences ?
THANK YOU ...