New WWW Virtual Library Biosciences Maintainers Sought

GF fenteany at zk.bwh.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 18 12:48:55 EST 1999

Hello.  This is a great resource.  I am posting to announce that the
WWW
Virtual Library (WWW VL), the oldest directory on the Web, is
looking for
new maintainers for sites in the biosciences.  To look at the list of
present sites (and so deduce what could be added), see <a
href="http://vlib.org/Biosciences.html">http://vlib.org/Biosciences.ht
ml</
a>. This is a great opportunity to convert a present site or set up a
new
site as a WWW VL site, meaning instant traffic (from a top level
index and
WWW VL search engine) and recognition of your expertise from people in the
field and Web surfers.  We are especially interested in sites in the
following areas:  biochemistry, biophysics, structural biology,
immunology, evolution, different model organisms like zebrafish, C.
elegans, Chlamydomonas and Arabidopsis, zoology and protocols.  If you'd
like to participate, just e-mail Gerard Manning at <a
href="mailto:ger at ceolas.org">ger at ceolas.org</a> or me.

Regards,

Gabriel Fenteany
WWW VL: Cell Biology and Search Engine