Kupffer's vesicle

Andrew Woodard entropy at ametro.net
Wed Aug 18 12:54:05 EST 1999

As a new grad student and I am looking into the formation of
Kupffer's
vesicle (non-thesis work), I currently can get my hands on
members of
Lutjanidae, Salmonidae and Ictaluridae. This is nice, but I can't get
my
hands on any current literature. I have searched Bio abstracts from
87'
and looked at numerous papers describing early development of
teleost
fishes. The only paper I found with specific mention to the formation
of
Kupffer's vesicle is H. Wilson's (1884) embryology of the sea bass.
Although excellent I would like something a little more current (also have
Hisaoka's papers on B. rerio, and Westerfeild's book). I would appreciate
any assistance.

Thank you.   Andrew Woodard
                     entropy at ametro.net