ISO 7346-1

Alessandra Paolini apaolini at
Fri Jun 4 10:47:53 EST 1999

My query is:

I am a beginner in fish toxicology. I am lookking at the ISO 7346-1
Water quality- dermination of acute lethal toxicity to Brachydanio
rerio. In 4.1 Apparatus-test vessel I read...."equipped with a securely
fixed and close fitting cover". In the 6.4 Procedure-final test the
method don't talk about the use of the cover. So, during the test  have
I to close the vessel ?

Alessandra Paolini
Reparto di Biologia marina e fluviale Torre cerrano _istituto
Zooprofilattico dell'Abruzzo e del Molise -Pineto (TE)- Italia